Welcome to this fortnight’s roundup.
- What Google thinks you want to see in ads (and how to edit it.)
- Edit Google calendars all at once with a script.
- Resources for photos for blog posts and other projects.
Resources and information:
- A list of the top 100 health websites to trust from the Consumer and Public Health Information Section (a section of the Medical Librarian association.)
- A virtual gallery of stolen artwork.
- The Crash Override Network is working to build resources and support for people subjected to online harassment and threats.
- The top 10 FTC consumer blog posts of 2014 (great resource if you’re looking for info about some common scams.)
- Recommendations for interesting blogs about professions and occupations.
- There’s been an interesting archery video going around. If you’re wondering about how accurate it is, Elizabeth Bear did commentary in a guest post at Charlie Stross’s blog (the comments have a lot more tidbits, and there are links to other commentary too.)
- Medical care on Blackbeard’s ship (yay marine archaeology)
- Lego Pompeii (with various references to the history of excavation and other notable moments.)